Come join us for 4 (four) days of shooting architecture (and 3 weeks of post-course online support/review on post-processing of images) in one of the most exciting cities in the world. From skyscrapers to city views and everything in between. This four day photo course will be primarily hands on experience, we will be walking throughout the city and visiting a few locations per day with review sessions. Learn from International Award Winning Photographers, Joel Tjintjelaar and Sharon Tenenbaum how to transform your photography to Fine Art by developing a vision.
• Long exposure architectural photography: Learn the essentials on Long exposure and architectural photography from the experts.
• Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2: Learn how to professionally post process your images to Black and White using Nik Software’s Silver Efex Pro 2.
• Long Exposure Photography and Post Processing: Joel will reveal his advanced B&W processing techniques.
• Portfolio Reviews post-course: 3 weeks of online post-course help and feedback on post processing and reviews.
A few of the selected Locations on our route:
• 8 Spruce Street by Frank Gehry.
• Flatiron Building.
• Chrysler Building.
• Empire State Building.
• Grand Central Station.
• NYC Skyline and Waterfronts.
• Morphosis 41 Cooper Square Cooper Union.
• IAC building by Frank Gehry.
• Hearst Building,
• And many many more!
A photographic experience never to forget; this event will be recorded on video in documentary / fine art style, by one of the most talented and upcoming cinematographers Armand Dijcks. Armand will also teach a session on the art of cinematography using your DSLR.
Registration and limited availability
You can sign up here but there are only limited places available:NYC Workshop Registration Form
* Course Fee: 975USD (does not include flight or accommodation). Detailed routes, schedule and hotel recommendations will be revealed soon.
** A final video tutorial and ‘out in the field’ instructional sessions documented throughout the course will be provided free of charge to all participants.
*** Maximum of 30 participants.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS:
All payments are refundable upon request of cancellation (except a $50 processing fee and the Paypal fee of 2.9%). Cancellations (except mentioned fees) are in full up to 90 days prior to departure.
Cancellations between 89 and 60 days prior to departure are subject to 50% of total in charges, between 59 and 30 days, 75% and no refunds will be issued with 29 days or less of notice.
If payment is not received in full 90 days prior to departure we cannot guarantee your spot on the workshop. Any participant wishing to register in full can take that spot.
In the event of low registration the event will be cancelled. In this event fees will be refunded in full.