A series on photography locations of my favorite photographs with tips and recommendations on how to access those locations, how and when to shoot it.
People ask me on regularly what my best black and white photography tips are, apart from the more generic tips like I shared them in this article. More specifically they ask: What’s the difference between a good and a bad black and white photograph?
A personal selection of books that are not the typical technical books on photography, some aren’t even on photography at all, but have proven to be influential books that have changed how photography as an art form can be approached and thought of.
With some moderate anticipation I went to the 2016 edition of the Photokina in Cologne, Germany. Moderate, because it’s ‘just gear’. But well manufactured and good looking gear is not only a moral booster but it can also open up creative possibilities you didn’t…
An attempt to demystify and understand the creation of art and fine art photography in particular. A theoretical and practical manifesto to defining, analysing, approaching and creating fine art and other photographs that are considered meaningful. And finally an…
- The Ultimate Guide To Long Exposure Photography - 2014 Edition
- Complete Guide To Long Exposure Photography - 2016 Edition
- Photoshop Action sets downloads - luminosity masks
- Top 10 Photographers
- Black and White photography post processing techniques in the digital age
- Luminosity masks - how to use and create them - Intermediate to advanced level