Architectural photography can roughly be separated in traditional or real estate architectural photography on one hand and fine art architectural photography on the other hand. The difference is a difference in intention of the photographer.
It’s been 4 years ago since I last did an online workshop. Therefore, I’ve decided to do another online workshop this summer. This one-off online workshop will be limited to only 5 students. You can learn anything you want and ask anything you want, as long if it’s related to the art of photography.
Part 2 of the guide to black and white photography: black and white photography technical essentials and an overview of conversion methods with the least amount of interpolations. Recommendations for better black and white photography
In this review I try out Phase One’s latest digital back: the IQ3 Achromatic 100MP. A camera dedicated to black and white photography, with possible exposure times up to 60 minutes. Included in this review are 100% crops and full resolution images for download.
Part 1 of a guide to give some insight in black and white photography and how to create better black and white photographs.
- Top 10 Photographers
- The Ultimate Guide To Long Exposure Photography - 2014 Edition
- Complete Guide To Long Exposure Photography - 2016 Edition
- Black and White photography post processing techniques in the digital age
- Selections - Part 2 Advanced methods with Channels
- Photoshop Action sets downloads - luminosity masks