Part 2 of the guide to black and white photography: black and white photography technical essentials and an overview of conversion methods with the least amount of interpolations. Recommendations for better black and white photography
Part 1 of a guide to give some insight in black and white photography and how to create better black and white photographs.
In this location guide I discuss how and when to shoot The Salk Institute (located in San Diego) and The Scoop (located in London). I go over vantage points and give my advice on how to photograph these locations.
A more advanced and accurate way of creating split tones to a black and white photograph, using luminosity masks and exact color values for complementary tones.
A series on photography locations of my favorite photographs with tips and recommendations on how to access those locations, how and when to shoot it.
- Top 10 Photographers
- The Ultimate Guide To Long Exposure Photography - 2014 Edition
- Complete Guide To Long Exposure Photography - 2016 Edition
- Black and White photography post processing techniques in the digital age
- Selections - Part 2 Advanced methods with Channels
- Photoshop Action sets downloads - luminosity masks