A series on photography locations of my favorite photographs with tips and recommendations on how to access those locations, how and when to shoot it.
People ask me on regularly what my best black and white photography tips are, apart from the more generic tips like I shared them in this article. More specifically they ask: What’s the difference between a good and a bad black and white photograph?
An attempt to demystify and understand the creation of art and fine art photography in particular. A theoretical and practical manifesto to defining, analysing, approaching and creating fine art and other photographs that are considered meaningful. And finally an…
New release of Photoshop CC panel for quick black and white adjustments and conversions. Also included are luminosity masks, zone masks and easy access of the most used photoshop functions.
No these are not the best tips ever on the Internet like many blogposts are screaming, and pretending, only to see they state that you should shoot in RAW and expose to the right. No, these are just my five personal tips to improve your black and white photographs…
- The Ultimate Guide To Long Exposure Photography - 2014 Edition
- Complete Guide To Long Exposure Photography - 2016 Edition
- Photoshop Action sets downloads - luminosity masks
- Top 10 Photographers
- Black and White photography post processing techniques in the digital age
- Luminosity masks - how to use and create them - Intermediate to advanced level