All of my black and white post processing and Long Exposure photography tutorials plus free 2 hour video chat listed
Long exposure photography and ND-filters reviews (Free tutorials)
If you want to get started with long exposure photography and want to know what you exactly need for that, then here’s where you have to start.
- Guide to Long exposure photography 2016 edition (updated)
- Long Exposure Photography Quick Reference Guide
- Tips and Tricks #2 (LE Photography) Light Leakage, how to prevent it
- All About ND filters and especially Formatt-Hitech IRND filters
- A review on the new Formatt-Hitech Firecrest 16 stops ND filter (updated)
Black and white post processing, visualisation, creating selections and my method of iSGM2.0 Black and White Post processing (Free tutorials and live-video)
If you want to get started with my self developed method of black and white photography post processing and how I look at black and white fine art photography in general, then here’s where you need to start. I can recommend watching the video first and then look at all the other tutorials. The tutorial on the Rule of Grays can be read separately, regardless of your method of black and white post processing.
- Black and White Photography Post Processing Techniques in the Digital Age
- Tips and Tricks #1 (Black and White photography post processing): Luminance and luminosity
- How to create and use luminosity masks as part of my integrated Black and White photography iSGM post processing method
- How to manage and save selections – a beginner’s tutorial
- Creating selections part 1 – basics with quick mask mode (Black and White photography post processing)
- Creating selections part 2 – advanced method with channels (Black and White photography processing)
- Creating selections part 3 – the pen tool (Black and White photography post processing)
- Creating selections part 4 – putting them all together (Black and White photography post processing)
- The Rule of Grays or the 10 commandments of good B&W photography (Black and White photography post processing)
- A free 2 hour video chat and detailed demo of my B&W workflow and the Rule of Grays on Google+ Hangout
The following video tutorials and book are NOT for free
- The 424 pages eBook From Basics to Fine Art – Black and white photography, architecture and beyond, written by me and co-author Julia Anna Gospodarou and that’s already considered by many to be the best book on black and white fine art photography in years. Or read some of the reviews listed below yourself:
- A 3.5 hour Black and White Post processing Speed Workflow video tutorial that is an evolved version of my iSGM method of black and white post processing of fine-art photographs and will not only speed up your processing time but also make it even more controlled and subtle as compared to my older iSGM workflow. Click here for more info on this new video or here to purchase the video. This latest video (December 2014 released) can be used as a stand alone version or as an add-on to the older 2.5 hour B&W long exposure masterclass video tutorial
- A 2.5 hour B&W long exposure masterclass video tutorial (released May 2013) with an extensive explanation on my iSGM (iterative Selective Gradient Masking) black and white processing method. Safe to say that this video that has been released in May 2013 and even 1.5 years after its release still is selling well and on its way to become a classic. You can read dozens of testimonials here and if you look around the Internet on photo sharing sites and wonder how they created all those wonderful architectural photos, most of them have been utilising my specific method of iSGM black and white post processing and many have won major international awards using this specific method.
- The two black and white post processing videos as mentioned above are now also available as a Video bundle with a discounted bundle price – two videos for the price of the Masterclass Video tutorial.
- A 2.5 hour Video tutorial on visualisation and vision as essential tools for creating fine-art photos