The products on my page may seem a bit overwhelming and confusing, so here’s a brief guide with suggestions.
- A good starting point for everything related to B&W and fine-art photography is the eBook ‘From Basic to Fine-art‘ that I co-wrote with Julia Anna Gospodarou and it deals on everything related to Black and White, fine-art, long exposure and architectural photography [description book section]
- If you want to see my B&W workflow and techniques on video then I can recommend the B&W Speed Workflow video [description Video section]
- If you want to know more on Long exposure photography only, then the video Mastering Long Exposure Photography is recommended [description Video section]
- The video B&W Long Exposure Masterclass is about my B&W workflow and Long exposure photography but some parts are outdated. A few times a year this B&W Long Exposure Masterclass and Speed Workflow video will be available as a discounted two-pack video and I would recommend this 2-pack instead of buying the Speed Workflow video only when the sale is available [description Video section]
- If you want to know about my approach on color in fine-art then you could consider this video
- The B&W fine-art panel is not intended to replace my B&W method as taught in the tutorials/book and can be used without any knowledge of my B&W workflow. It, however, contains several adjustments and presets based on my B&W method [description panel section]
- My Quick Mask Pro panel is meant to create fast and accurate selections, which is an essential part of my workflow [description panel section]